يناير 25، 2015

I don't know what to write, or say, but let me talk a little about myself. I haven't been writing or expressing much of things lately, which is making me senseless, ignoring all the details of life I encounter everyday. I figured if I started writing once and a while I'll feel better, and notice things more. 

My name is Zahra Alnaser, I'm a day dreamer. I'm constantly zoning out of the moment to imagine things I want, or wish, or fear. However, most of the time I'm feeling fear. Most of it comes from my mother who keeps worrying about everything, which I learned from her. I did try to act the opposite way, and it vanished for a while till a larger thing came across.. 
Anyways, I love eating, but I'm too lazy to cook sometimes. When I do cook I feast. I invite everyone, because I know everyone around me lacks healthy, delicious, nutritious food. 

I'm a Senior this year in Biology, meaning, I'm in my last year of my Bachelor's education. I chose the major because I'm so fascinated by the life at a molecular level. I felt I could see and sense the amazing creation of Allah. It makes me so amazed about how function and live. and it makes me speechless. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

علّق لي ما يدور في ذهنك مهما كان،