فبراير 22، 2015

I've been living with a couple for few months now, it was very uncomfortable in the beginning, but I managed to adjust. Though I still feel agitated and I've started to dislike being in my own place. I'd rather be in the university than in my apartment, or be in my room rather than anywhere else in the apartment. 
I even don't like cooking like before, and whenever they're out using the kitchen I was going to use it too, I feel this thing in me that doesn't want to go out while in there. I don't know why, but my waves is not matching with theirs, and it's making me irritated and uncomfortable. 
It's not the couple it's self that's doing that, I think it's the coupling thing they have that's making me become sensitive to everything that comes from them. I'm reaching a level where I'm refusing their invites to me to join in. I guess it's because they are together inviting me is what's making me hate it. I'm hating their couplness because it's making me feel lonely and lonley that I need to be invited to what ever they're doing. It's making me feel being pathetic and is that's agitating! 
I'm fearing to be the sad lonley woman that has no one real in her life. I need real people to bring me back the brightness  I lost with losing my friend. And a life without a friend is a lonley place. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

علّق لي ما يدور في ذهنك مهما كان،